A MNC worldwide leader in the eyewear industry, is now looking for an Italian Safety Manager for its Chinese plant.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, deploy, and follow up site specific HS objectives, programs, tools in order to manage risks, to support improvement of industrial operations, and to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Define, deploy and follow up HS improvements programs and propose HS investments.
- Maintain a site HS management system to ensure effective documentation, tracking and reporting of all HS associated data and trends.
- Develop site HS risk assessment including planning/management of the preventive and corrective
- Ensure that HS incidents, first aid, near miss and unsafe conditions, including emergency conditions, are analyzed and corrective measures are taken.
- Ensure proper management of the chemicals used in the site.
- Organize and conduct HS audits and inspections at site level, identify improvement areas and recommend preventive or corrective measures, develop and monitor HS training programs.
- Management of external and internal Audit and government inspections related to Health and Safety.
- Manage communication with Internal Audit team.
- Provide HS reporting on the main KPI and activities to the Corporate and Site Management.
- Master Degree in “Health, Safety & Environment”, fluent English, RSPP certification
- 30-35 year-old professional, 5+ years of experience as RSPP, or in EHS roles in multinational, structured companies.
- Deep knowledge of safety management systems (OHSAS18001 – ISO14001)
- Change management skills, decision making and leadership with ability in empowering people
- Negotiation skills with internal and external clients
- Results orientation, enthusiasm and reactivity
- Problem Solver and Analytics Skills
- Communication & strong team working oriented
- Ability to work in a multicultural and cross functional environment
- Delivery of consistent results in a challenging and complex environment
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, please send your updated and detailed resume to: Mr. Andrea Mammoliti