Italian Global Forwarding Company with more than 3000 employees and 150 offices worldwide is hiring a well experienced Korean Trade Lane Manager to be based in Shanghai.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the client-base for the assigned trade-lane (Korea-China)
- Manage the overall sales process through contacting and visiting potential clients
- Follow-up leads, gain verified information regarding customer’s freight-logistic requirements, negotiate costs, issue quotes, prepare bids/proposals
- Retain and enhance existing clients recommending appropriate solutions.
- Make formal presentations to customers/meeting development and create SOP
- Work very closely with local sales team and management, Company branches employees worldwide, and international agents
- Korean national around 32 – 36 years old, resident in Shanghai
- Good Chinese and English
- 5+ years working experience in the Freight Forwarding / Supply Chain industry
- 1+ year experience in Shanghai in a similar position
- Knowledge of China customs procedures
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proactive, self-motivated and problem-solving
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Available for frequent business trips to Korea
Please contact Mr. Andrea Mammoliti: email@example.com