For our Client, a worldwide manufacturer of automotive parts, we are looking for Candidates interested with the role of:
PLANT MANAGER (f/m)
She/He will be responsible for planning and directing all manufacturing operations including: production, manufacturing engineering, quality and logistics. Maintains authority and control over budget and scheduling of manufacturing operations.
• Organizes and coordinates all the activities in order to fulfill Customer demand on time and at the requested level of quality.
• Participates in the budget preparation, develops an appropriate structure of cost in line with the requested cost reduction.
• Defines the budget concerning the employees, the assets and new investments to meet the best productivity and production capacity objectives.
• Ensures that the Group values are properly promoted and respected within the plant.
• Ensures an open internal communication within the company.
• Maintains safety procedures in the line with global Group values and EH&S world class standards.
• Assurances compliance with current IATF 16949 & ISO 14001, ISO 50.001standards.
• Promotes process and product quality. Introduces Six Sigma and Lean Production philosophy to ensure continuous improvement within Product Quality, On Time Delivery, Inventory control, Labor Productivity.
• Drives new launches and coordinates project management processes.
• Reports periodically to the Group Management about the status of each project. Coordinates with the team the involvement of other functions on time.
• Participates in audits (f.e. 5S, IATF 16949, LPA, LOTO)
• Defines individual/team development plans in cooperation with HR, according with the business needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• MBA study will be an added value.
• At least 5-7 years of experience at similar position.
• Good understanding of financial statements and financial data.
• Demonstrable experience in improvements’ introduction and tracking key projects.
Job location: Poland, Upper Silesia