For our Client, a US company and worldwide supplier of wire harnesses and electro-mechanical assemblies, we are looking for:
• Acting as single-point / technical contact with the Customer.
• Performing on-site Customer visits to support R&D engineering in translating customer’s needs into a manufacturable product.
• Reviewing and analyzing information received from Customers and Suppliers.
• Participating in the projects development working with NPI and Sales Teams to ensure customer satisfaction and timely resolution of technical issues.
• Leading / Participating in Design Reviews & Project Reviews with ECI and Customer representatives.
• Ensuring design and development progress on track according to schedule.
• Managing teams during investigation and resolution of problems in the field.
• Generating cost savings ideas and attend VA/VE workshops as required.
• Identifying and leading implementation of cost reduction opportunities through product redesign or alternative materials.
• Ensuring the right level of business information exchanged within the organization.
• Continuously promoting all possible ECI services and products among Customers.
• Travelling to Customers within the Region / Country of reference and outside (if necessary), Suppliers and ECI manufacturing sites.
• Managing project KPI´s.
• Responsible for distributing all the information to all project members. Ensuring a good internal and external communication with ECI Team Members and Customers, focused in all the issues that may suppose a risk in terms of scope, cost, quality or timing.
• Making sure that Customer receives accurate information or feedback as requested in a timely manner.
• Informing and escalating to affected people and direct Manager any relevant issue or risk in terms of scope, cost, quality or timing according the defined procedure.
• Promoting, leading and supporting the meetings with ECI Teams or Customers to monitor and follow up the progress of planned activities.
• Ensuring confidentiality of information and projects which might be recognized as competitive by ECI and Customers.
• Engineering Degree or equivalent graduation.
• Min. 1 Year of working experience at the position of Application Engineer or equivalent experience.
• Fluent English.
• Software: MS Project, Office, SAP.
• Knowledge of ISO and IATF standards,APQP core tools (FMEA, PPAP, etc), etc.
• Strong communication skills with ability to interface with internal and external Customers and Suppliers.
• Team membership skills.
• Good organization.
• Strong technical and problem solving skills.
• Good analytical and general business skills.
• Resident in Region/Country of reference.
Work location: Germany, home office basis