For our Client, an automotive supplier, we are looking for:
– Maintain books fully in compliance with country and IAS.
– Develop detailed periodical monthly, yearly and long-term forecasts to reflect clear planned performance of future periods.
– Prepare and submit annual Profitand Lost Plan.
– Manage AR’s and Capital Programs to support short-term and long-term investment programs.
– Provide correct and timely reporting of plant financial data to the plant management.
– Ensure timely reporting of variances and complete explanation of them to accelerate eventually needed correction actions.
– Represent all essential external and internal contacts to comply with legislation and policy rules.
– Support reconciliation of US and statutory books and tax reconciliation.
– Coordinate timely preparation of statutory Year End closing.
– Control budgets and support responsible supervisors to reach the forecasted goals.
– Keep Inventory under excellent Control.
– Supervise all subsidy requests and establish good partnership to authorities.
– Contribute future visions and strategic planning actions.
– Financial knowledge to control budgets.
– Financial knowledge to analyze all relevant economical and performance data.
– Excellent Tax knowledge to support and advice on statutory issues.
– Excellent English
– University degree in Economics.
Job location: Bielsko-Biała District