For our client, an international automotive manufacturing company, we are currently looking for the candidate for the position of:
• To manage new development projects for OEM customers in cooperation with the plant, HQ and suppliers in order to reach launch of production.
• Manage assigned projects in order to fulfill project commercial, technical, quality and timeline targets.
• Be responsible for the implementation of a developed product into series.
• Work in the development phase with the departments of R&D, Quality, Sales and Process of a production-driven product design taking into account the efficiency and process safety.
• Implement technical or product-related new or further developments with cross-sector coordination at the respective interfaces.
• Support the Project Manager especially from industrialisation phase about the project milestones to SOP + 3 month (till process is stabile); means: planning, implementation, tracking & evaluation of activities and documentation in compliance with APQP processes and standards to ensure achieve of project targets: timing, quality and cost.
• Report achievements to the Program Management Head-Quarter on regular base.
• Implementation of project meetings, preparation of documentation and reports.
• Identification of deviations and take counter-measures to achieve the project objectives.
• Implementation and managing of change requests (change management).
• Ensuring of product optimization in terms of functionality, quality & profitability.
• Project risk-management: risk & opportunity analyses, create strategies to prevent and minimize risks, implement appropriate action plans.
• Agreement and compliance on KPIs.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in simultaneous engineering process for automotive supplier industry or equivalent in an international automotive industry.
• Fluent English communication
• Project management experience
• Knowledge of PPAP, APQP, FMEA and other automotive industry tools
Job location: opolskie voivodship