For our Client, an international manufacturer of automotive parts, OEMs’ supplier we are looking for Candidates interested with the role of:
GENERAL MANAER / PLANT MANAGER (f/m)
• Planes and directs all manufacturing operations including: production, manufacturing engineering, quality and logistics.
• Organizes and coordinates all the activities in order to fulfill Customer demand on time and at the requested level of quality.
• Maintains authority and control over budget and scheduling of manufacturing operations.
• Participates in the budget preparation, develops an appropriate structure of cost in line with the requested cost reduction.
• Defines the budget concerning the employees, the assets and new investments to meet the best productivity and production capacity objectives.
• Ensures that the Group values are properly promoted and respected within the plant.
• Ensures an open internal communication within the company.
• Maintains safety procedures in the line with global Group values and EH&S world class standards.
• Assurances quality compliance with current quality regulations and standards.
• Promotes process and product quality. Introduces Six Sigma and Lean Production philosophy to ensure continuous improvement within Product Quality, On Time Delivery, Inventory control, Labor Productivity.
• Drives new launches and coordinates project management processes.
• Reports periodically to the Group Management about the status of each project. Coordinates with the team the involvement of other functions on time.
• Participates in audits.
• Defines individual/team development plans in cooperation with HR, according with the business needs.
• Mechanical / engineering degree or similar.
• Good knowledge of English language. Italian and German knowledge are a plus.
• At least 7-10 years’ experience in General Management in automotive industry.
• Good understanding of financial statements and financial data. Page 3 / 5
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Planning and organizional skills
• Strong communication skills
• Team working approach
• MBA study will be an added value.
WORK LOCATION: Poland, Upper Silesia