For our Client, a global supplier of advanced solutions applied within automotive sector, we are looking for:
• Aligning and implementing purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures through the process.
• Ensuring align and implementing actions with commodity groups.
• Improving costs contains risks and managing supplies portfolio.
• Locating vendors of materials, equipment or supplies.
• Representing company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
• Reviewing, evaluating and approving specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
• Controlling and stimulating supplier quality approach by purchasers, through a continuous involvement of SQA organization.
• Preparing reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
• Providing analyses of supplier cost base and negotiating agreements.
• Keeping the team focus on costs, Commodity alignment, legal and compliance orientation.
• Stimulating development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
• Keeping focus on business line strategies, Purchasing facts, supply Quality update.
• Ensuring proper communication about KPI’s with the team, and permanently diffusing the company targets and action results.
• Experience on similar position in the automotive industry.
• Fluent English.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Administrative knowledge including: budgeting, forecasting and manpower planning.
• Strong coordination, communication, analytic, negotiation and organizational skills.
Job location: Poland, Krakow area