For our Client, a worldwide manufacturing company, due to its grow we are currently searching for Candidates suitable for the position of:
COSTING ANALYST (f/m)
- Preparing data for monthly costing analyzes and report concerning raw materials and production costs.
- Taking part in periodical (annual, quarterly, monthly) product costing process and standard manufacturing cost analyzes.
- Performing calculation of site overheads.
- Providing data for month-end close activities and communicate financial results.
- Leading periodical cost reviews.
- Analyzing data concerning variances and manufacturing P&L reconciliation.
- Taking part in materials cost revision.
- Collecting data for presentations and financial analysis performed by Financial Team.
- Working closely with Financial Director in terms of providing proper financial data for forecasting, budgeting and other strategic financial analyzes.
- University degree in finance or accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience on similar position at manufacturing company.
- Good understanding of finance and accounting principles.
- Understanding of forecasting and budgeting principles.
- English language proficiency is strongly required.
- Familiarity with Excel. Knowledge of SAP will be an added value.
- High degree of accuracy with attention to details.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
We Offer You:
- Stable employment with great atmosphere and developed corporate culture.
- An employment contract with a benefit package.
- The opportunity to develop within an international company.
Job location: Poland, Niepolomice (Krakow area)