For our Client, an international manufacturer, we are looking for Candidates (f/m) interested with the role of:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- Supervising HR functions within the plant.
- HR planning, leading recruitment and selection processes, overseeing training and people development activities.
- Taking care after employee relations.
- Identifying organizational problems when appear.
- Providing advisory in HR related issues.
- Supporting managers in improving employees work relationships, their engagement and performance.
- Implementing HR & Administration policies and procedures according to Group standards.
- Monitoring HR indicators and providing reports on HR KPIs.
- Preparing HR budget and defining manpower plan to meet HR objectives within assigned area.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Solid Human Resources Management experience in manufacturing
- Previous professional experience on similar position.
- Familiarity with labor law and related regulations.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Being well versed with issues related to trade unions.
- Excellent communication skills.
Work location: Poland, Upper Silesia