For our Client, a leading worldwide manufacturer, we are looking for Candidates (f/m) interested in the position of:
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Responsible for profitable growth and customer management within railway sector.
- Ensuring development and maintenance of long-term business relations with international customers located all over the world.
- Promoting and selling of the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range and key accounts to achieve a sales targets.
- Coordinating the efficient customer service in terms of business processes.
- Leading negotiation and supervision of contracts’ execution.
- Providing information on the market situation, sales and competition to the company’s Board’s Members and heads of global commercial structures.
- Close internal collaboration with the area of marketing, product development, manufacturing, quality and logistics.
REPORTS TO: Marketing & Commercial Director
- University degree in the field of foreign trade, marketing or economics.
- Technical knowledge would be an advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of any other language will be an advantage.
- Professional experience in the rail industry or heavy vehicles or energy.
- Experience on Key Accounts Management and Sales positions related to B2B are strongly required.
- Ability to establishing, developing and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Negotiations skills.
- Readiness to frequent and regular business trips.
Area of responsibilities: France, Germany, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands.