For our Client, an international automotive manufacturer, we are looking for Candidates (f/m) interested with the role of:
ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION EXPERT / SPECIALIST (f/m)
- Supporting Corporate environment and energy department in the deployment at country level of the Environment and Energy policies, management system with focus on a sustainable development.
- Customize and deploy corporate Environment and Energy management system at country level, ensuring group requirements are met by company or plant personnel, supporting in the definition of actions necessary to recover the gaps
- Conducting internal audits to detect existing or potential risks, area of improvement and recommending corrective or preventative actions.
- Examining permits, licenses, applications and records to ensure their compliance with environmental protection and energy management requirements (ISO 14001, OHSAS, ISO 50001).
- Conducting researches related to environment projects in order to determine potential risk, opportunities, problems and possible treatment.
- Looking for and recommending alternative/innovative solutions and supervising eventual costs.
- Monitor of Environmental and Energy performance KPIs ensuring the relevant reports are accurate and due on time.
- Cooperating with other departments in the modification and/or implementation of necessary solutions/devices/installations aimed at improvements in environment and energy performance.
- Advising the Board on the benefits and costs effectiveness of environmental management.
- Identifying renewable energy solutions to ensure energy security and to achieve cost-efficient-sustainable model of multi-energy management.
- Providing global support of energy management by leading studies on most efficient energy solutions and implementing of modern energy technologies (also basing on renewable energy).
- Seeking actively for opportunities to develop environmental technical standards and the company’s policies (according to all appropriate regulatory requirements).
- Monitoring implemented standards and/or improvements once adopted.
- Representing the organization in community or industry ESH groups and programs.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position, specifically in the area of environmental protection.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in performing feasibility studies and market researches on waste management and environmental protection.
- Excellent English knowledge is strongly required.
- Practical knowledge of ISO 50001, ISO 14001,.
- Experience in working within an international environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Capability of data collection and analysis.
- Long term approach.
Work location: Poland, Upper Silesia